To mark the celebration of VE Day, FA Women’s Super League Full-Time ran a special VE Day quiz on Zoom this morning.
There were 60 questions in total, spread across five rounds, those being the Barclays FA Women’s Super League, the FA Women’s Championship, the Lionesses, Grounds and Domestic Cups.
We will now share the quiz and answers to the wider football community over the course of VE Day. Here is Round 1, the Barclays FA Women’s Super League. Test your knowledge with the 15 questions below and keep a tally of your score. We will have Round 2 coming up in a separate article very soon.
1) Who scored the first goal of the 2019/2020 Barclays FA Women’s Super League season?
2) True or False – Have Bristol City’s only clean sheets this season come in games which they have won?
3) What shirt number is goalkeeper Mary Earps at Manchester United?
4) What nationality is Everton goalkeeper Tinja-Riikka Korpela?
5) Which club finished higher in the 2018/2019 FA Women’s Super League table – Bristol City or West Ham United?
6) How many points have Liverpool won in the Barclays FA Women’s Super League this season?
7) True or False – If you were to add the goal differences of Manchester City, Chelsea and Arsenal together the total would be more than +100?
8) Forward Maxime Bennink joined Brighton & Hove Albion on loan from which rival Barclays FA Women’s Super League club?
9) How many different clubs have won the Barclays FA Women’s Super League?
10) Brianna Visalli plays for which club?
11) Have Tottenham Hotspur currently got a positive or negative goal difference?
12) Which player has more assists so far this season – Lauren Hemp or Katie Zelem?
13) What landmark can be seen on Chelsea’s 2019/2020 home shirt?
14) Who is Arsenal’s number 11?
15) Who is the manager of Reading?