To mark the celebration of VE Day, FA Women’s Super League Full-Time ran a special VE Day quiz on Zoom this morning.
There were 60 questions in total, spread across five rounds, those being the Barclays FA Women’s Super League, the FA Women’s Championship, the Lionesses, Grounds and Domestic Cups.
We will now share the quiz and answers to the wider football community over the course of VE Day. Here is Round 3 which is dedicated to the Lionesses. Test your knowledge with the 10 questions below and keep a tally of your score. We will have Round 4 coming up in a separate article very soon.
1) At the FIFA Women’s World Cup France 2019, England were joined in Group D alongside Scotland, Argentina and which other nation?
2) How many goals did England score at the 2020 SheBelieves Cup?
3) True or false – Phil Neville has failed to win more than half of his matches in charge of the Lionesses?
4) Who has more senior caps for England – Alex Scott or Karen Carney?
5) How many games have the Lionesses won since the FIFA Women’s World Cup France 2019?
6) How many goals has Ellen White scored for England at senior level? A) 32 goals, B) 34 goals or C) 36 goals?
7) At how many major tournaments did Mark Sampson lead England Women?
8) Who was the most capped England player named in the squad for the 2020 SheBelieves Cup?
9) Which England player made the decision to retire following the FIFA Women’s World Cup France 2019?
10) Hope Powell’s final match as England boss came against France at the 2013 UEFA Women’s EURO. How many of the players which started the match for the Lionesses are now in management themselves?